* Collingwood Motor Camp Tel: 03 524 8149. Basic cabin, or can include bedding, and some self contained units. Absolutely fabulous location right on the estuary. https://collingwoodholidaypark.co.nz
* Somerset House Backpackers. Dog friendly. Free breakfast, Free bikes, free wifi. Single cabins, double room, family room and bunk rooms. Fabulous views and very close to town and event venue, tel. 03 5248 624, email Hiromi at firstname.lastname@example.org and if booked direct for 2+ nights for Go Wild there is a 10% discount. See pictures via http://Www,bookings.com
* Zatori Retreat. Luxury Backpackers. $60. Dog friendly. In Collingwood.. Phone: 03 524 8692 or 0800 ZATORI. Mob: +64 22 548 3105
* Pakawau Beach Park. Right on the beach. 10kms/15mins drive 03 5248 457 https://goldenbaycamping.co.nz/
* Golden Bay Holiday Park, Tukurua Beach 10 mins drive away Tel: 0800 525 972. http://www.goldenbayholidaypark.co.nz
* Shambhala Backpackers Tel: 03 524 8463. This is a lovely location, 15 min drive away. They will accept dogs, but by prior agreement. http://shambhala.co.nz/
* The Innlet Backpackers. 6km drive. Tel: 03 5248 040. Mobile 09278917728. Www.theinnlet.co.nz
* Collingwood Walkabout Stays . 15 mins walk to course venue at School. Contact email@example.com
* Collingwood Park Motel in Collingwood Tel: 03 5248 499 Self contained units for 2-4 people and cute Ecopod.
Deals available for 2+ nights
Dogs are accepted, but only if they are contained in camper vans. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.collingwoodpark.co.nz
* Ao Marama Retreat has 6 cabins for the adventurous (2 of which have en-suite facilities) in a beautiful setting looking out over the sea. Four wheel drive access is via a gravel drive, and you could walk to the course venue (20 mins) . A 10% discount is available if the accommodation is booked with reference to Go Wild With Weaving.
* Pioneer Motels, in Collingwood town. Not happy to have dogs. Tel: 0800 180 109. http://pioneermotelscollingwood.com/wp/
* Tullamore House. This is a beautiful house right overlooking Collingwood beach. Sleeps at least 4 +6435418687. http://www.tullamoorebeachhouse.co.nz/
* A1 Abode. Part of a two unit complex A1 Abode is the unit adjoining the carport. It is cosy, comfortable, private and completely self-contained with a full kitchen and two double bedrooms. There is a complete laundry facility & clothes line on the premises. A1_Abode_Collingwood@xtra.co.nz. https://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/properties/3268.asp
* Golden Bay Lodge Tel: 03 525 9275. 15 min drive to Tukurua. Secluded location, with walk down to beach. Use of the spa and wood burning stoves. https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Hotel_Review-g675007-d1732072-Reviews-Golden_Bay_Lodge_Garden-Takaka_Golden_Bay_Nelson_Tasman_Region_South_Island.html
*Top 10 Holiday Park Pohara is 30 mins drive away, but is a very well appointed place with a great range of accommodation choices, whether it's camping, cabins, or motel units. 03 525 9500. email@example.com www.poharabeach.com
* The Station House in Collingwood Tel: 03 524 8464. Two separate rooms, breakfast extra. www.AccommodationCollingwood.co.nz. Dog friendly.
* Herons Rest in Collingwood, with lovely views, 5 min walk to Go Wild venue. www.herons-rest.co.nz one self contained cottage with two separate bedrooms; and a queen bed + breakfast option. 0226 269 897
* Ao Marama Retreat has 6 cabins in a beautiful setting looking out over the sea. It is a 15min walk to the course venue. A 10% discount is available if the accommodation is booked with reference to Go Wild With Weaving.
* Gorgeous B and B in ParaPara (about 10 mins from Collingwood). Located on the site of well known artist, Hans Bauer of Anathoth Pottery.
Day phone +6435248215, Evening phone +6435248215. Mobile phone 0276123702 https://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/new/listing/17493
* Zatori Lodge Retreat. Gorgeous views and accommodation. Walking distance to Go Wild event. Phone: 03 524 8692 or 0800 ZATORI. Mob: +64 22 548 3105 http://www.zatori.co.nz .
* Adrift beachfront accommodation. 10 mins drive from Collingwood. Tel: http://www.adrift.co.nz. 5 star luxury. 03 525 8353
* Fern town Lodge 4 mins drive from Collingwood. Tel: 03 524 8731. Includes continental breakfast.
* Twin Waters. 8 min drive from Collingwood. http://www.twinwaters.co.nz. 03 5248 014
8 Beach RoadCollingwoodGolden BayTasman 7073New ZealandMap
© Copyright 2021 Go Wild With Weaving. Built by Go Wild With Weaving. Powered by Airsquare.